What are we doing for lunch today?

"Come on guys, it's Friday. Let's go to Upstairs" - T. Koop

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

John's of Vancouver?

Had lunch today at The Vineyard, the menu:


is a lot like John's, right down to some Greek dishes (not pictured) but pricier. I really should have a picture of the little patio in front, with the usual John's characters working on their 4th Ex at 11:30am. We started with Calamari (good) and I had the club (decent) and Jen had a chicken Cesar (looked good).




I would probably only go back to this place if I was hungover. Or when I become one of the fixtures drinking outside.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Amit said…

    that salad looks pretty damn good

    better than anything i've seen at john's

     

Post a Comment

<< Home