What are we doing for lunch today?

"Come on guys, it's Friday. Let's go to Upstairs" - T. Koop

Monday, March 17, 2008

Scrambled Eggs - Gordon Ramsay Style

I love watching foul-mouth Scottish Michelin star chef Gordon Ramsay and he's a good inspiration for trying new recipes (but that's for another posting).

I was never big on eggs, but I saw this version of scrambled eggs that he makes here and now I make this all the time. Pretty cheap and it makes a nice light lunch or supper.





Butter adds a nice richness to the eggs, and he uses creme fraiche at the end, but I simply substituted mayonnaise. I love it on toast and spice it up a bit with whatever spice suits my mood (dill or chili powder).

But it was pointed out to me, that the result is basically egg salad.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home