What are we doing for lunch today?

"Come on guys, it's Friday. Let's go to Upstairs" - T. Koop

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Recipe: Curry Noodle

This is a pretty simple dish I whip up now and then. You just need:

Onions
Chicken (boneless pieces)
Soy Sauce
Ramen Noodle
Vegetables
Curry (paste or powder)
Hoisin Sauce (optional)
Chilies (optional)



I sautee up the onions, then add the chicken. Here I just sliced up two chicken breasts and I put in a bit'o soy sauce.



The other spices I'm using are Hoisin sauce (why not?), Thai chili stuff and Trin-EE-Dad curry powder.







This gets added along with some frozen peas and corn. At the same time I'm boiling up the noodles from three packs or Ramen.





When the noodles are cooked spoon them into the curry mixture. The bit of water that gets carried in with it contributes to the sauce. And there you have it :

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home