What are we doing for lunch today?

"Come on guys, it's Friday. Let's go to Upstairs" - T. Koop

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's Day Special

Ah, February 14th, my favorite day. Nothing like relaxing with some tasty burritos from Taco Bell, cheap-ass brews and mad bitches on myspace.com :



First up, a Spicy Chicken Burrito -- and of course I insist on spicing it up with my own Mexican hot sauce -- only the best will do!



Next up; Beef and Potato Burrito :



A bean burrito rounded out the power trio.

Deeelicious!

Later that night I got a craving for black bread and swiss cheese, and to top it off the 24 Hr IGA was closed for the first time since X-mas, so I had to Assbike it to Dominion. I found the bread; but I wasn't about to pay Peruvian nosecandy prices for Emmental so I settled on some Taramosalata -- that's Greek for caviar in some creamy shit.



Preddy good snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home