What are we doing for lunch today?

"Come on guys, it's Friday. Let's go to Upstairs" - T. Koop

Friday, February 17, 2006

Recipe: Salmon Pasta

This is the usual salmon pasta I make. It's a bit creamy and usually turns out quite well.

The first step is to sautee some of the stuff that will go in the sauce. You can mix it up but I like to put some bacon or proscuitto and basil. In olive oil of course

-proscuitto
-onions
-mushrooms
-basil
-capers

Once that's done I pour in a little milk, turn it up high so the milk boils:



I use frozen salmon, I thaw it out a bit in the microwave and that lets me slice it really thin, so have that ready:



Then I just add the salmon to the boiling milk, and once it changes colour it's done:



I prefer to put it on long noodles like linguine and I add a bit of grated parmesan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home